International Entry Category
The following category is open to international agencies, production companies, radio stations and advertisers:
International Radio or Audio
- Enter outstanding radio or audio work produced by international advertising agencies and radio stations/groups or U.S. ad agencies and radio stations/groups that produced the work originally and solely for a non-U.S. market.
- Entries will be judged on the overall creative excellence of the work.
- Eligible work was broadcast, on-air or digitally, or released in the 15 months between January 1, 2016 and April 30, 2017.
- Work can be in any language. Submit a side-by-side translation for non-English entries.
- Examples of work you can submit: Radio commercial, campaign or Public Service message; on-air or live radio programming; a combination of spots, programming, etc.; Podcasts; multimedia work with radio or audio as a critical component; sound collages, music or non-verbal audio that delivers the main message; subliminal audio messages; audio SFX; transmitters that deliver audio in non-traditional or unusual settings (e.g., billboards, outdoor signage, displays, etc.); transmitters or embedded audio that delivers Individual audio messages.
- Do not submit a generic show reel of an entire campaign. Customize the entry to showcase the radio/audio elements. Entries that don’t showcase the radio/audio elements may be returned and you will be asked to resubmit them.
- Entry length should be between 90 Seconds and 2 Minutes. Edit your work to an excerpt if you need to. Entries longer than two minutes may be returned and you may be asked to resubmit them in the correct length. (If you entry becomes a winner, we may choose to play an excerpt of up to one minute at the awards event.)
- Submit a 100-words or less description of why you work should win. You will be able to copy/paste this description when you enter.
- Submit the work as one .wav or mp3 format, no slate, with one or two seconds between each piece of audio, or as one .mov or .mp4 file, 1280 x 720 Resolution, H.264 video codec. You will be directed to upload your file to our secure FTP site in the online entry.