2017 Awards Slate
- $50,000 Best of Show
- Radio Station Produced Commercial (Two awards given in this category)
- Agency/Production Company Produced Commercial (Two awards given in this category)
- Radio Campaign (Two awards given in this category)
- Spanish Language Commercial or Campaign
- PSA Spot or Campaign
- Integrated Campaign with Radio/Audio
- Student Produced Spot
- Big Idea: Audio – Showcase Award
- Radio Station Produced Promotional Spot – Showcase Award
- International Radio or Audio – Showcase Award
Note: Showcase Awards are not in competition for the Best of Show.
- The Best of Show Winner will receive a $50,000 prize.
- An additional $34,500 in prize monies will be disbursed among winners in the stated award categories.
- Final round judges also have the discretion to give additional awards and prizes.
- Final round judges will award at least one winner in each category, and at least two awards in multiple-winner categories.
- Entrants will have the opportunity to win awards and prize monies in multiple categories.
- The Radio Mercury Awards will announce the total number of awards to be given out when the 2017 Finalists are announced in early May 2017.
- Winners will be announced at the 2017 Radio Mercury Awards event, June 1 in New York.