Before you begin your 2017 Radio Mercury Awards Entry:
- Check out the 2017 Awards slate and entry fees, then review our entry categories to find what’s right for you.
- Once you’re ready to enter, have the have the following information ready:
- Complete credits, including the people who produced the entry; e.g., writer(s), producer(s), talent, production company, etc. We will use these credits if your entry becomes a finalist. Make sure the credits are complete and accurate before you finalize your entry.
- A 100-words or less description/synopsis, if required.
- The actual audio/video file for your entry.
- Payment information; e.g., credit card number, etc.
- Ensure that your entry was broadcast, digitally or on-air, transmitted or released between January 1, 2016 and April 30, 2017.
Now you’re ready to enter the 2017 Radio Mercury Awards!